1. Why do I need to register on the site?
Registration is needed to:
- see the history of their orders and check the current status of their order.;
- have access to the notepad (wish list);
- access to other services - create requests, mailing list with promotions and good deals, etc.
- save cars in the Garage and store information about them.
2. What is the VIN number and where do I find it?
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is identification number in the form of a 17-digit code of numbers and Latin letters, in which almost all information about the vehicle is encoded.
VIN is specified in the vehicle data sheet and may be called a chassis number, and may also be placed under the hood or driver's door arch on a special information plate.
Examples of where to look the VIN number: